In Bed With Joan is a no holds barred chat with Joan Rivers.
WATCH NOW: YouTube - iTunes

Episode 1: Sarah Silverman

Welcome to the premiere episode of In Bed With Joan! You’re going to love it. Sarah Silverman (twitter) is super funny, and we’re so glad to have her on the show.

In this episode, Joan and Sarah talk about female comedians being funny, dating talk show hosts, going under the bed covers, and more!

Don’t forget to follow us on twitter to get updates of when new episodes get released.

Update: We fixed the private video issue. The video is now available!

Comments

1. clarastraum@aol.com says:

Loved the first episode of ” In bed with Joan! You are greeeeat talking with people. And by the way the end was sooo hilarious!!! Thanks so much Joan for making my evening. Much love from Germany ♥

2. Loved it!

3. This was a GREAT start… looking forward to the next episode :)

4. Oh my god ! I loved it ! Congrats ! If I may give an advice to the technician (and Cooper :) ): just check the white balance of your cameras cause sometimes when we go from a camera to another we see differences of shades and colours.

Joan: Keep on doing it ! It was so pleasant to hear you talking without hearing those “beep” sounds that we hear on your other shows :)

5. I loved it! But in Mellisa’s basement room? You need a loan Joan?

6. Great to see speech with no censorship, i would like to see more freedom on the questions and something more provocative in a expressive way, less worries or cares and less typicall questions. I really follow Joan for a Long time and she is the icon all female comidiennes look to. CONGRATS and im here next week watching. Thank you for making and breaking paths with this new era of freedom over the web. Im from Portugal and altough we dont get a lot of Joan here, the web is one of the ways to see you. ;)

7. Joann Borden says:

Loved it Joan! Great choice for 1st guest. Can’t wait for next week. Seriously though, when you get some money coming in…….MOVE. The set that is.

8. Loved it! I have watched and loved You since your days(or nights as the case may be)on the Tonight Show, and later on The Late Late Show. I still can’t believe you were cancelled back then considering most of the utter SHITE on television. Keeping up with the Kardashians springs to mind. Who the hell are they and why should I & why would I care?!
    I love the rawness of this show. Love that its in a bedroom. I can’t tell though, is the room really in your home, or is it a set? Not your “this is the way Marie Antoinette would have lived if she had money’ apartment in NY is it? And that last part, real? Or is there now a feud between you and Sarah Silverman?
    Anyway, keep it up, I’ll be watching. Let them be shocked and surprised. At some point they’ll say you were the pioneer of celebs doing internet shows. You did coin the phrase “who are you wearing” after all.
    See you next week!

9. @InBedWithJoan Was the talk show in London Loose Women on ITV? I cant believe they would put you out after the things they say on that very show! Love the FUN bed show & your team ! xoxo Yall do FAB work

10. Joan, love you and love the new show, can’t wait to check back and see you with more guests!

11. Great idea, better than Leno ;)

12. Loved it!

13. Loved this show. Looking forward to more. Just an FYI…Ruth Gordon was born in 1896.

14. your the funniest , witty(( smart funny) very entertaining, and i thank you for your work books and and all.. lots of love

15. Felipe Marin says:

It was great, loved it!!

16. I loved the show, and look forward to many more. I wish you had a show on Sirius/XM. I can never get enough of you Joan, your a comedic genious!

17. Love it Joan! looking forward to more! :D

18. My 2 comedy heroes: Joan and Sarah!

19. Funny, but close the door to the bathroom so the toilet doesn’t show!

20. i just looved it. Honest, raw, uncensored, and bed does MAKE THE JOB of getting full honesty from invitees! Great, fresh Sarah, amazing Joan!

21. Congratulations on the new show Joan. Very happy you’ve allowed for it to be watched in the UK. Keep up the fantastic work :) Xx

22. “Black works”…. BRILLIANT!!

23. Great interview! It was so entertaining. 25 minutes flew by! Can’t wait for the next one!!!!

24. Loved it!

25. The show was a riot! well done!

26. Loved it! Can’t wait to go see Fashion Police Tapping on March 27th!!

27. Loved the show, I can’t get enough Joan!!! FP, JKB, and now IBWJ! And I loved the ending!

28. She’s so relatable – I have trouble finding sweaters with sleeves that aren’t too long also!

29. Well Joan what can I say your new show is fabulous! I love the set & hopefully Sarah was just kidding as were you at the end when the on camera argument ensued. I can not wait to see all of them as they come along! Good for you and I also can not wait for you to come back to Edmonton again either!

30. I am so glad this show is real. I just watched Joan and Melissa , Joan knows best and I was not sure if it was real or part of the show. You go Joan!! Love you!!

31. Doug LeMesurier says:

Joan, I was always very ‘meh!’ on your style of comedy but this I didn’t hate. The concept, set and you were all very funny. The show works for me. I look forward to the next episode. Congratulations and much success!

32. Heidi Poppy says:

I knew that any chat show involving Joan Rivers would be funny, but this episode really was even better than I had hoped. Most shows bore us with a pre-rehearsed set of questions used to promote a product. You shared a great conversation between two people that felt like the conversation just happened to be recorded and that it would have happened with, or without, the existence of cameras, instead of a conversation created for an audience.

33. Mazal Tov Joan n Melissa ! you got it goin on ! been awhile since “Rabbit Test” cool

34. disqus_rsUPUObl8j says:

Joan, I remember my first time seeing you in a comedy club. I loved you then and I still love you. Keep us laughing. Love you

35. Was a great intro to the show, love you Joan! & the cute spat at the end was interesting to say the least. But you are looking wonderful. Keep up the great work!

36. So clever…please keep them coming!!

37. disqus_T5TuYVau9M says:

since you left FOX talk show i forgot what a great interviwer you are….please keep this going…….and going

38. dangerous_curves says:

All the people I like to hang out with are either in the comedy business or funny funny people???? HOW GOOD is that???? I love you Joan and Sarah! Keepin it REAL!! XO

39. Speckintime says:

Well she was a lot funnier then Kato Kaelin would have been, although I’m really out of touch, I don’t know who any of these people are. I hope Joan didn’t sit her in the laundry room or the toilet, I liked that idea of not meeting your heroes so your not disappointed, that was spot on, besides all mine are dead so that would scare the crap out of me. I didn’t see anything wrong with Joan using the bedroom as a set but I thought Sarah’s Spock eyebrows were kind of cute, all she needs now is those pointy ears.

40. great!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it funny stuff!!!!!!!

41. Cait Gould says:

Okay, so I thought Sarah Silverman was wonderful and so funny. Nick Kroll, however, was a snooze fest.

42. Joan Joan Joan, you are the best I watch everything you are on or created. I love your truth, you worked hard for what you have ever since the first time on Johnny I was in front of the TV and loved you, bless you and keep on truckin. best wishes always JIM from NJ. I always wanted to be in show business but started working in the financial world & never got out. luv ya

43. joyce sinda says:

loved the concept, keep it up!!!

44. i just love it.-!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. chrisboston says:

Joan you’re the greatest, amazingly funny, driven, what’s not to love. And Sarah is so talented, what a great pairing. Awesome first show.